Boosts your frame rates (FPS) while keeping a reasonable graphics experience.
Including scripts attempting to improve hit registration (i.e. the accuracy of your shots, punches as a tank, deadstopping hunters etc..) by optimizing network connection settings.
Lag compensation: Gunshots are lag-compensated, meaning you will actually hit what you're hitting on your screen, no matter what your ping is!
Improved and slimmed GUI (Graphical User Interface).
Improved vision for both survivors and infected!
- Get better FOCUS on the game and get less distracted!
Removes many annoying visual functions, filters and effects. Reduced blood and gore effects. Get better Field-of-view, maximum gamma and brightness
– so you SEE the enemies better!
Get MANY new keyboard functions and keyboard binds in OPTIONS!
User-friendly READ-ME-file (with instructions and screenshots!) is included in form of a .html (webpage) document. Opens in any standard webbrowser!
Ability to run your own autoexec.cfg ! Loads on top of this one! Instead of using AUTOEXEC.CFG, use AUTOEXEC2.CFG ! Your config will load AFTER Glecas AutoExec. (Be aware of conflicting keybinds).
Simplify in-game actions so you can spend more time fragging the opponent !
Features: (Full instructions in the included ReadMe-file).
- Ability to run your own autoexec.cfg! Use AUTOEXEC2.cfg instead!
- Automatic Wait Testing Script
- Many New Convenient Key Binds
- On Screen and Sound Notifications
- Improved Graphical User Interface (ZoneGUI)
- "ADDONS"-Button in PAUSE
- Console enabled
- Null-Cancelling Movement, prevents you from accidently stopping!
- Intelligent Auto-Run Toggle, works both forwards and backwards!
- Walk and Crouch 2-Tap Toggle
- Jump + Duck Toggle
- Bunny Hop Toggle
- Variable Super Zoom, use it on ANY weapon!
- Scope Removal Fix for better sniper vision.
- Peek Around Corners
- 3rd Person View Toggle
- Toggle Cam-Collision: Camera passing walls (wallhack).
- Cycle-Fire Modes Toggle: Single/Burst/Normal
- Dual Pistol Rapid Auto-Fire
- Shotgun Auto-Reload Toggle
- One-Button Fast use melee weapon (press+hold)
- 360° Spin Panic-button, slowly spin around and attack at the same time.
- One-Button Quick Grenade Toss
- One-Button Pill Taker
- One-Button Duck+Self-Heal
- Quick Deploy Ammo Upgrades!
- Flashlight Spammer / Flicker
- Spray Logo Spammer
- Improved Infected Flashlight (during ghostmode - not spawned).
- Mouse Sensitivity Adjuster In-Game!
- Zoom Sensitivity Ratio Toggle: change "Sensitivity-during-Zoom"-factor!
- Dynamic Crosshair Toggle.
- Toggle display of Crosshair
- Crosshair Disco Toggle
- View Weapon Toggle
- Tank Haymaker
- Charger Pre-Punch Charge
- Tank Falcon Punch Haymaker
- Tank Confogl LongArm Toggle
- Tank Vanilla LongArm Toggle
- Full captions with On-Screen Help
- Enables Free Spectator Mode
- Spectator look toggle
- AFK Mode Toggle
- Film grain effect disabled
- Rag-doll Quick-Fade
- Reduce Gore/Blood Effects
- Increased Field of View for both Survivors and Infected.
- Infected Ladders Improved
- Massively Improved Glows (outlines)
- Pulsating Glows Disabled
- Maximum Gamma and Brightness Enabled.
- Custom server content OFF
- Max Ping Server Search
- Server Browser Pop-Up Window
- One-Button Disconnect
- One-Button Reconnect to last server.
- Lerp Toggle: 16,7 / 33,4 / 50,1 / 66,7
- Scoreboard with Net-Graph
- Show Server information
- One-Button Team Chat Warnings
- Infected Spawn Timers ( know when they spawn! )
- Stereo Sound Quality and Music Volume set to HIGH
- Toggle Music Volume: HALF/OFF/FULL
- Maximum voice-ingame
- Voice Chat Mute Toggle
- Mute Specific Player(s) in Voice-Chat
- Microphone Mode Toggle: Open-Mic / Push-to-Talk.
- Lower Volume when Push-to-Talk (prevents echo).
- Re-enables voice-ingame
- Text Chat ON/OFF
- Record Demo and/or Voice
- Change Demo playback Speed
Demo Playback: Matrix Slow Motion Effect On/Off
A few presets of European Confogl servers
- Built-in Training Scripts to improve versus play.
Some features DO NOT work in VERSUS for obvious reasons... like 3rd Person View, Peeking Left/Right, Super-Zoom...
Although I have spent many hours with this script, I cannot take full credit for this config. Credits list and reference to sources at the end of the README-File.